Friday 17 June 2016

Coffee App







She is an adorable image which I really enjoyed colouring. I have entered this card in the Passion for Pro Markers challenge, which is Food and Drink.
I coloured her with pro markers, and the colours I have used are ;-
Skin:- Coral, Sunkissed pink, Blush and baby pink for cheeks.
Hair:- Raw Sienna, Mustard, Buttercup.
Scarf and Skirt:- Prussian, Violet, Bluebell.
Jacket and eyes:- Forest Green, Bright Green, Lime Green.
Coffee cup:- Burgundy, Crimson. Lipstick Red. Cup lid:- Tan, Satin.


                                                 Thanks for looking. Big hugs, Lin

4 comments:

meg said...

Wonderful work your image is beautifully coloured and the card shape papers and embellishments perfect

Ali said...

I love SC images and this is fab!! Love your layout - thanks for playing at passion for promarkers x

Shelly said...

Hi Lin! Such a lovely card, great colours and the pretty flowers look super! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers, and good luck xx

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, Lin! I love your colour choice and it's so beautifully embellished! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, good luck! Juliexx