Tuesday 12 June 2012

Jayne Nestorenko is Back

I have had this amazing secret that I have just been itching to tell you all, my new friend and amazing stamper and Designer Jayne Nestorenko is back in town with her own range of stamps and a brand new Website, The stamps will be released at the end of the month when the website will go live. I have been lucky enough to have had 2 weeks playing with these fabulous stamps, they are a colourers dream and although they do take time to colour the end result is so worth the extra effort. So with out more ado I will show you the first card I made with the stamps and tell you a bit more about the collection.

DSC00249

 

The collection is called Just My Imagination “Grand Journeys” and consists of 7 stamp plates - 3 images of ladies from different parts of the world, 3 background stamps and a sheet of accessories. On this card i have used the Indian Princess and the corners are from the same stamp set. You will have to keep popping back to find out the rest of the collection.

I have coloured this with pro-markers. The colours i have used are:

Face-ginger, honeycomb, apricot and saffron. Lips-lipstick red, and blossom.

Clothes-aubergine,plum, and maroon. Fusia pink and pink carnation

Corners- plum, maroon, and mulberry

Big Hugs

Lin

XXX

No comments: